Thursday, March 25, 2010

project eon satu malaysia

Project one malaysia


After few weeks, I know many friends at my dpp…
So I also join the activity launch by my dpp eon…
My post as a ajk performance…















The project name is call one Malaysia…
I am happy to join this project because I can learn more from this project …















now we are waiting our leader...To discuss what the performance we are going to choose...

















After know the task by given from my leader, all my member busy to practice their performance…







































































Practice until hungry? Take the cup of Maggie mee for ur supper …hehe…
















The guy beside me…
He is my partner to my performance… he is funny and nice guy....
I feel happy to cooperation with him…





















Member performance...


After few month..................














This is our final meeting to discuss the tomorrow show…
All members are concentrate listen from our leader comment…

No comments:

Post a Comment